€19.00 - €23.00
Staying well hydrated at all times, whether it is summer or any other season, is one of the foundations of health care of people of all ages and a healthy habit that we should all acquire. If, in addition, we do it in an environmentally friendly way, carrying a reusable bottle always with us, much better!
- Color: Kaki Green - SS
Laken reusable bottles
At Laken we have a very wide collection of reusable bottles so that you can stay hydrated in your day to day life in the most sustainable way. We have different types of bottles, made of different materials: thermo bottles, aluminium bottles, stainless steel bottles, Tritan bottles... Take a look and choose the bottle that best suits you, depending on whether you need to keep your coffee hot in the office during 8 hours, carry water on your sports activities, go for a walk in the most urban style...
Enjoy the convenience of carrying your favourite drink anywhere using a reusable bottle, 100% recyclable and of course free of BPA, phthalates, lead or any other substance harmful to your health.
Which water bottle to buy?
If you are thinking about which is the best option when it comes to buying a reusable water bottle, the first and most important thing is to be clear about what you are going to use it for.
- If you need a lightweight bottle and you don't care about the temperature of the contents because you are going to be at home, for example, or you usually go out for a walk in the late afternoon, an aluminium bottle or a non-thermal stainless steel bottle would be the ideal choice.
- If, for example, you are going on a long summer journey in the car and need your drink to stay cool for hours, if you live in a hot place or love to enjoy your hot coffee in small sips throughout the morning, then you need one of our thermo bottles.
- If you're going to the gym, on a leisurely hike or on a bike ride, you'll need one of our Tritan bottles with a snap-on cap, which are excellent when practicing sport.
- If you want to make your urban style statement with a lightweight, genuine bottle, or if you want to get in Good with a friend giving a sustainable gift, our Basic Steel bottles are sure to be a hit at first sight.
Once you've decided what you're going to use your bottle for, just let yourself be carried away by the different designs and available colours. And all our bottles are available in different sizes so you can choose the one that suits you best.
The best reusable water bottles are also sustainable
We take care of every last detail, from the design to the choice of each material, so that when you buy a Laken reusable bottle you are completely satisfied. And we do all this without neglecting, not even for a moment, our commitment to the environment: in no case are we willing to lower our standards in terms of sustainability. Standards that we apply to all production processes; suppliers, production, waste management... and that involve us working permanently immersed in multiple improvement projects.
Do you want some specific examples? In 2020 alone, we reduced by 90% the use of disposable plastics in the packaging and labelling of our products and we installed a much more efficient painting line that generates less waste, among many other actions for sustainability.
How to clean your reusable bottle
Aluminium, stainless steel and Tritan bottles should all be cleaned in the same way. Here are some tips:
- Clean your bottle by hand with a bottle brush (like the ones for baby bottles) simply with warm water and neutral soap. As far as possible, try to avoid washing them in the dishwasher (at least for daily cleaning) mainly for 2 reasons:
o The high temperatures in dishwashers reduce the elastic properties of the seals of the closures, leading over time to a loss of tightness of the bottle.
o Due to the different shapes of the bottles, it can happen that the water from the dishwasher does not reach all the corners of the bottle inside.
- It is very important that you keep your bottle dry and open, even if it is empty. In any case, if you notice any taste or smell in your bottle, there is no problem, just washing it again with soap and water should be enough. If the problem persists, you could put a few drops of vinegar in water and leave it submerged in this solution for a few hours to clean it thoroughly.
It's time to forget about disposable plastic bottles. Don't hesitate, choose your the Laken bottle you prefer and get ready to enjoy a reusable bottle that will be with you for years.