BASIC ALU - 100% RECYCLED ALUMINIUM BOTTLE WITH FLOW CAP 0.60L, 0.75L
Reusable bottle made of 100% recycled aluminum, with wide mouth and Flow cap, with foldable spout, a handle that acts as a closure and straw.
The lightest, most sustainable, most convenient and most beautiful bottle. The bottle that has it all.
When we consider choosing a reusable bottle to stop consuming disposable plastic bottles, we take into account many factors: that the bottle is completely safe for health, that it does not transmit taste or odor to the water, its weigth, that it has an adequate capacity, that it is easy to open and close, very comfortable to fill and to drink, and also, of course, that it is so beautiful that we want to include it in any of our looks.
In addition to all these requirements, the environmental aspect is becoming more and more important. So when we find a bottle like this one, entirely made in Spain with 100% recycled aluminum from European suppliers, that will last for years and is also recyclable, we can say that we have found the bottle that has it all.
Available in 2 sizes and 4 colors, get yours!
- Reusable, recyclable aluminium bottle made from 100% recycled aluminium (PCR - post consumer recycled)
- Flow cap: with foldable spout, a handle that works as closure and straw (included)
- Free of BPA, phthalates and other harmful substances. Non-toxic exterior paint
- Inner coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely insulates and protects the contents. Will not break or crack due to knocks or dents
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Does not retain or transmit flavours
- Bottle 600ml. Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 21.4cm. Weight: 125gr
- Bottle 750ml. Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 24.5cm. Weight: 145gr
- Hermetic seal
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Dishwasher safe bottle / liquids thermo flask / canteen, except for the cap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Do not freeze
- Not suitable for microwave
- We recommend washing the cover of the products that have one by hand, with cold water and neutral soap
WARNING: Continued use of the dishwasher may result in deterioration of the exterior painting and/or decoration of the bottle or thermo liquids flask. For optimal preservation of the materials, we recommend daily hand washing with soap diluted in warm water.