100% RECYCLED ALUMINUM BOTTLE FUTURA CAP
Laken begins to manufacture its reusable aluminum bottles with 100% recycled aluminum.
Your usual reusable aluminum bottle, light, resistant, durable and very versatile, is now your most sustainable bottle, made with 100% recycled aluminium.
We start with this new model, with a 1.5 liter capacity in aluminum colour, and we will expand soon.
Discover some of its many environmental benefits:
- Producing recycled aluminum (compared to primary aluminium) reduces CO2 emissions by 55% and energy consumption by almost 95%
- It allows reusing a huge amount of waste that the consumer cannot reuse (and that would take around 500 years to disappear otherwise)
- It promotes the reduction of the extraction and treatment of the pure material. Unlike other materials, aluminum can be recycled an almost unlimited number of times
- It is made entirely in Spain, with recycled aluminum from European suppliers
In October 2021, we began to manufacture some of our reusable aluminium bottles with material from the recycling of aluminum previously used by end consumers, just like you or us.
Enjoy this large-capacity recycled aluminum reusable bottle with the same features as always in terms of lightness, resistance, durability and reusability but much more sustainable.
Join the change!
- Aluminium reusable and recyclable bottle, now manufactured with aluminium 100% PCR
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances. Non toxic exterior coating
- Internal coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely isolates the content and protects it. It does not break or crack due to dents or blows
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Capacity:1.5L. Diameter: 8.8cm. Height: 31cm. Weight: 182gr
- Tight closure
- Only compatible with Futura cap
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Dishwasher safe bottle / liquids thermo flask / canteen, except for the cap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Do not freeze
- Not suitable for microwave
- We recommend washing the cover of the products that have one by hand, with cold water and neutral soap
WARNING: Continued use of the dishwasher may result in deterioration of the exterior painting and/or decoration of the bottle or thermo liquids flask. For optimal preservation of the materials, we recommend daily hand washing with soap diluted in warm water.