STAINLESS STEEL BASIC STEEL BOTTLE WITH FLOW CAP 350ML, 500ML, 750ML, 1L
Laken relaunches its most urban stainless steel line, now with the Flow cap.
The new Flow cap of the Basic Steel line includes a straw and a foldable spout; very comfortable and easy to use both for adults and kids.
Laken Basic Steel bottles are single wall 18/8 stainless steel bottles (non-thermal). They are very resistant and light bottles, with a hermetic seal, completely safe and with very nice lines, which make them the preferred option for most of our customers for everyday use.
With the new Flow cap, the Basic Steel bottles become much more versatile, allowing you to drink without unscrewing the cap or tilting the bottle. Just lift the spout and suck. Available in 4 sizes and 7 colours, they are designed to meet the tastes and needs of the whole family.
A purchase for life!
- Single wall 18/8 stainless steel bottle - non-thermal.
Polypropylene cap, with foldable spout, handle that doubles as a closure and straw
- Hermetic seal
- Wide mouth (perfect for ice cubes)
- Free of BPA, phthalates, lead or other harmful substances
- Non-toxic exterior paint with textured finish for better grip
- Does not retain or transmit flavours
- Dimensions and weight
- 0.35L: Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 14.7cm. Weight: 109gr
- 0.5L: Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 18cm. Weight: 125gr
- 0.75L: Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 23.5cm. Weight: 150gr
- 1L: Diameter: 8.5cm. Height: 26cm. Weight: 227gr
- Reusable and recyclable