ALUMINIUM FUTURA BOTTLE 100% PCR 0.75L, 1L, 1.5L
Probably the world's most sustainable bottle
In October 2021, we start manufacturing some of our reusable aluminium bottle models with raw material entirely from recycled aluminium previously used by end consumers like you and us.
Using recycled aluminium has multiple environmental benefits, such as a 55% reduction in CO2 emissions and a 95% reduction in the energy required to obtain the raw material (vs. obtaining primary aluminium). And all this without affecting the quality and performance of the bottles at all.
You can now enjoy these large capacity reusable recycled aluminium bottles, as light, strong and durable as ever, but much more sustainable.
- Reusable, recyclable aluminium bottle made from 100% recycled aluminium (PCR - post consumer recycled)
- Free of BPA, phthalates and other harmful substances. Non-toxic exterior paint
- Inner coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely insulates and protects the contents. Will not break or crack due to knocks or dents
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Does not retain or transmit flavours
- Bottle 750 ml. Diameter: 7.4cm. Height: 24cm. Weight: 120gr
- Bottle 1L. Diameter: 8cm. Height: 25.7cm. Weight: 136gr
- Bottle 1.5L. Diameter: 8.8cm. Height: 31cm. Weight: 182gr
- Hermetic seal
- Only compatible with Futura cap
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Dishwasher safe bottle / liquids thermo flask / canteen, except for the cap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Do not freeze
- Not suitable for microwave
- We recommend washing the cover of the products that have one by hand, with cold water and neutral soap
WARNING: Continued use of the dishwasher may result in deterioration of the exterior painting and/or decoration of the bottle or thermo liquids flask. For optimal preservation of the materials, we recommend daily hand washing with soap diluted in warm water.