Basic information about Data Protection
Responsible entity: PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. (Laken).
Performing administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as sending commercial communications about our products; sending communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and with the provision of the services we provide, the shipment of products through third parties. Related purposes as user of services, online store, that we provide on our website https://www.laken.es/en/
- Execution of a Purchase-sale contract.
- Legitimate interest of the responsible entity.
- Consent of the concerned party.
Data transfers are planned for: Public Administration with competence in the matter; organizations and companies related to the entity responsible for treatment that allow the provision of service; web master; transport companies; communication companies; banks and boxes.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to or visiting our offices.
The concerned party itself and our website https://www.laken.es/en/
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identification: PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A.
Address: Polígono Industrial Oeste. Avenida Principal, Manzana 25. Postal code: 30169. San Ginés (Murcia).
Delegate of Data Protection (DDP): CONSULTING & STRATEGY GFM S.L.
Email: [email protected]
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. treats the information provided by concerned parties in order to:
General Regulation Data Protection;
GRDP: 6.1.a) The concerned party consented the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes; receiving commercial communications about our products and services, registration for the use of the services of the ecommerce www.laken.es, publication of images and videos on the website, corporate social networks, magazines, brochures, product catalogues, including the processing of younger’s’ data with the express consent of the parent and / or legal guardian.
RGPD: 6.1.b) Compulsory treatment for the execution of a contract in which the concerned party is involved or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the latter's request.
RGPD: 6.1.c) Compulsory treatment for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the responsible party.
Administrative management, accounting, tax, sending communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of our services, the shipment of products through third parties.
3. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected in the first place and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and from the treatment of the data, including compliance with legal obligations, for the purposes in which we require express consent, we will keep the data while the concerned party does not exercise its right of suppression or limitation of the purpose, for example the sending of commercial communications.
4. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
These are the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: contract of sale of products through our online sale.
- Legitimate interest of the responsible party: all those purposes described and related to the service provided: purchase, customer service, return, assignment to third parties for transportation and delivery, arrangements of coupons and offers to customers, communications with the customer in relation to the service, claims and complaints.
- Consent of the concerned party: purposes in which we request the consent of the user and / or client: sending of commercial communications about our products and services, registration for the use of the services of the online store www.laken.es, publication of images and videos on the website, corporate social networks, magazines, brochures, product catalogs, including the processing of younger’s’ data with the express consent of the father / mother and / or legal guardian. Sharing of images to be published in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of data protection as established in Article 45 of the GDPR.
5. With which recipients will your data be shared?
Data will be shared with these recipients:
- Public Administration with competence in the matter, with the purpose of Compliance with legal obligations.
- Social Security and other Public Agencies.
- Organizations and companies related to the entity responsible of treatment, with the purpose of providing external services such as: consultancy, IT, consultants, auditors, insurance, prevention of occupational risks, lawyers, transport companies and other external service providers.
- Banks, Savings Banks and other financial entities.
6. Sharing data with third countries:
Sharing data with third countries is not foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Concerned parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, concerned parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, concerned parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights sending an email to .
If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe your rights in relation to the protection of your personal data are violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. come from the concerned party.
The categories of data we treat are:
- Identifying data; including images and videos
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
PRODUCTOS DEPORTIVOS S.A. does not treat special categories of personal data (those that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, the political opinions, the religious or philosophical convictions, or the union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data directed to identify in an univocal way an individual, data related to health or data related to sexual life or sexual orientation).